SpeakAsiaOnline - Team BizBasket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Similar topics
    Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of SpeakAsiaOnline - Team BizBasket on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of SpeakAsiaOnline - Team BizBasket on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
    » sony is also non complaint
    another press conference mandatory EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:37 pm by abhishekrana1989

» First question raised by Star news
    another press conference mandatory EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:04 pm by liss_shg

» give update for the bank transfer or the speakasians will start commiting sucide
    another press conference mandatory EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:43 am by rahulsingh13289

» what condition of company
    another press conference mandatory EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:09 am by eramitanurag

» SPEAK ASIA ONLINE
    another press conference mandatory EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:41 pm by harish138

» payments to panelists
    another press conference mandatory EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:22 am by rahulsingh13289

» Is Cash request will start in August
    another press conference mandatory EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:06 am by dheeraj84a

» THREE SURVEYS REPEATEDLY THROWING ERRORS !!!
    another press conference mandatory EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:36 pm by jigyasasingh

» THREE SURVEYS REPEATEDLY THROWING ERRORS !!!
    another press conference mandatory EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:34 pm by jigyasasingh

Who is online?
    In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 43 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:43 am

another press conference mandatory

2 posters

Go down

another press conference mandatory Empty another press conference mandatory

Post  rottvinci01 Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Hi all,
    As i myself proud to be a speak asian suggest that at this pioint of time another press conference by the company authorities is mandatory to clear the latest positioning and standing of the company.I hope all people will support me and request our company to do the same.By only updating the speak asian on website will not help,we need another press conference to bring reality in front of speak asians as well as our future speak asian. Please support me on this issue.

rottvinci01

Back to top Go down

another press conference mandatory Empty Re: another press conference mandatory

Post  MOUSUMIB Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:02 pm

I also agree with you. Now. I am bound to think that Speakasiaonline intensionally delay its payout due to their upcoming new e commerce business. Behind pending payout company may be using their business strategy. If they launch their e commerce website before releasing pending payout definitely they will be in profit from my point of view. Every Panelist have enough reward points in their IDs. So, definitely, they will buy products for fear of loss of money. Day by day Company Payment liability is increasing. Will Speakasia be able to pay their all liabilities at a time ? This is also a big question for us.

MOUSUMIB

Back to top Go down