SpeakAsiaOnline - Team BizBasket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of SpeakAsiaOnline - Team BizBasket on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of SpeakAsiaOnline - Team BizBasket on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» sony is also non complaint
SPEAKASIA  BE WARE !! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:37 pm by abhishekrana1989

» First question raised by Star news
SPEAKASIA  BE WARE !! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:04 pm by liss_shg

» give update for the bank transfer or the speakasians will start commiting sucide
SPEAKASIA  BE WARE !! EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:43 am by rahulsingh13289

» what condition of company
SPEAKASIA  BE WARE !! EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:09 am by eramitanurag

» SPEAK ASIA ONLINE
SPEAKASIA  BE WARE !! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:41 pm by harish138

» payments to panelists
SPEAKASIA  BE WARE !! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:22 am by rahulsingh13289

» Is Cash request will start in August
SPEAKASIA  BE WARE !! EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:06 am by dheeraj84a

» THREE SURVEYS REPEATEDLY THROWING ERRORS !!!
SPEAKASIA  BE WARE !! EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:36 pm by jigyasasingh

» THREE SURVEYS REPEATEDLY THROWING ERRORS !!!
SPEAKASIA  BE WARE !! EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:34 pm by jigyasasingh

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 43 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:43 am

SPEAKASIA BE WARE !!

5 posters

Go down

SPEAKASIA  BE WARE !! Empty SPEAKASIA BE WARE !!

Post  revati Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:23 pm

The following post is reproduced from Bizbasket.net which is a supportive website of SpeakAsia and is being widely read these days:--

"SPEAKASIA MUST START BANK TRANSFERS AT THE EARLIEST OR ELSE SPARKS OF ANGER SIMMERING AND SNOWBALLING AGAINST SPEAKASIA IN THE HEARTS OF THOUSANDS OF POOR MIDDLE CLASS PANELLISTS –WHOSE HARD EARNED MONEY IS WITH SPEAKASIA--- WILL TAKE THE SHAPE OF MASSIVE FIRE VERY SOON.THIS FIRE WILL RUIN NOT ONLY THE POOR PANELLISTS BUT SPEAKASIA ALSO FOR EVER."

The above view though of a cynical, anguished panelist or reader or a member of public , is nowadays widely shared by numerous panelists in the core of their hearts.

Dear Admin, please convey this to SpeakAsia management. SpeakAsia management ,better be ware !!

revati

Back to top Go down

SPEAKASIA  BE WARE !! Empty calm down ur anger dear rewati

Post  anurag0303 Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:05 pm

dear rewati,
calm down rewati and show some patience as u show while recieving the surveys, as the surveys are still being uploaded despite of this hiccups the company is trying to come out of this crises just keep patience and think upon the other options of converting ur rewad points into currency , become good example to others dont give birth to fire tyr to put ice my dear-
still - proud to be an speqakasian i support my ceo mr manoj kumar

speakasian-durg-anurag tamrakar

anurag0303

Back to top Go down

SPEAKASIA  BE WARE !! Empty Dear Friend Rewati..

Post  hi4khadar Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:09 pm

Plz have patience..
Company is trying best part of it.. .
where first of all its rectifying its mistakes as the part of praise and proud every day company is getting new reforms in their management..
second is its responding their panelist irrespective of the region in our country.. ..
third thing is i have been to conference in Bangalore on Saturday 04th of June.. in which regional manager has spoken open forum about the bank problem. so they are about to fix it in a 8 weeks time duration.. so plz be patience..
Now as for the update it ll be soon tat our new website ll will launched.. and with tat product buying and selling also start..
so now being proud as a speakasian after citizen of India..
i request you and all panelists to be calm and to have patience at-least for two months .. and i hope and believe the time span of two months is more with in that you ll listen good news about ESCROW account.

with regards
your friend
Abdul Khadar

hi4khadar

Back to top Go down

SPEAKASIA  BE WARE !! Empty AGITATION AGAINST SPEAK ASIA

Post  revati Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:46 pm

WE ARE HEARING 8 WEEKS FOR LAST 8-10 DAYS .DOES OPENING A BANK ACCOUNT NOWADAYS TAKE THAT MUCH OF TIME ? WHAT HAPPENED TO OPENING OF ESCROW A/C / THERE IS NO INFORMATION ABOUT THAT ALSO. IT IS ALL BULLSHIT!

THEY HAVE NO INTENTION TO PAY US. THEY WANT US TO CONVERT REWARDS POINTS INTO PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS .SHALL WE EAT MOBILES/LCDs IF THERE IS NO CASH TO PURCHASE FOOD, PAY BILLS. WE HOUSEWIVES IN DELHI AND MUMBAI INTEND TO PETITION VARIOUS AUTHORITIES AGAINST SAOL IF THEY DO NOT COME UP WITH CONCRETE ASSURANCE ABOUT BANK TRANSFER WITHIN 2 DAYS.

revati

Back to top Go down

SPEAKASIA  BE WARE !! Empty Dear Revati

Post  hi4khadar Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:01 pm

plz Give SAOL some time to come out... see going against it is not the present resolution.. and they are not saying or compelling you people to buy their goods.. its not at all compulsory.. and you can find some commitment and some facts from the side of company.. as they are getting product launch.. because if they don't have clients from where they ll get products this is one..

one more thing.. is i assure you as speakasian.. that i have been to speakasia conference on this Saturday 4th of June at Bangalore.. our regional manager have given clear picture of bank account its just 8 weeks from the day of first announcement.. so plz have patience.. if any query plz reply to me..

most probable....
i can reach your query...

hi4khadar

Back to top Go down

SPEAKASIA  BE WARE !! Empty WHEN THE ANNOUNCEMENT WILL COME ?

Post  revati Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:34 am

DEAR SPEAKASIAN

THANKS FOR REPLY. YOU ATTENDED BANGLORE CONFERENCE, SO CAN YOU TELL BY WHICH DATE THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF OPENING OF BANK ACCOUNT WILL COME ? DO YOU THINK OPENING OF BANK ACCOUNT TAKES SO MUCH OF TIME NOWADAYS? ARE THEY KIDDING US OR ARE THEY SERIOUS? WHAT WAS THE TONE LIKE AT THE CONFERENCE? I WILL WELCOME YOUR DETAILED REPLY AT REVATI@HOTMAIL.CO.IN.THANKS AGAIN

revati

Back to top Go down

SPEAKASIA  BE WARE !! Empty what was the minutes of bangalore conference ?

Post  shankari010 Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:35 am

Dear UPLINE Leaders,

it was highlighted that on saturday, there would be top leader conference at bangalore. what was the outcome?? any latest announcement?
anyone attended the conference, please publish the minutes in order to boost the morale of the speakasians.

shivshankari

shankari010

Back to top Go down

SPEAKASIA  BE WARE !! Empty Dear Friend Rewati..

Post  hi4khadar Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:06 am

Dear speakasian..

the minutes of meeting was about 2 hours and on...
all about the date is.. almost in June it self..
here speakasia it self insisting the bank.. UNITED OVER SEAS to create ESCROW account.. ..
so further more information i ll get you as on the day i am going to et the update from our team leaders and ASM i mean area sales manager
javascript:emoticonp('Smile')

for more details mail me at hi4me@rediffmail.com
proud to be Speakasian

revati wrote:
DEAR SPEAKASIAN

THANKS FOR REPLY. YOU ATTENDED BANGLORE CONFERENCE, SO CAN YOU TELL BY WHICH DATE THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF OPENING OF BANK ACCOUNT WILL COME ? DO YOU THINK OPENING OF BANK ACCOUNT TAKES SO MUCH OF TIME NOWADAYS? ARE THEY KIDDING US OR ARE THEY SERIOUS? WHAT WAS THE TONE LIKE AT THE CONFERENCE? I WILL WELCOME YOUR DETAILED REPLY AT REVATI@HOTMAIL.CO.IN.THANKS AGAIN
Smile Smile Smile

hi4khadar

Back to top Go down

SPEAKASIA  BE WARE !! Empty Re: SPEAKASIA BE WARE !!

Post  Admin Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:47 pm

Hi Revati,

This forum is also run by us itself (Team BizBasket) - Here we have allowed everyone to have their say and wont delete any posts.

First and Foremost - We would like to inform you and the world wide that we support SpeakAsia out of our own will. If you or anybody think s that SAOL has employed us to do so then you are very wrong.
We, very like you, are also a panelist of SpeakAsia and have utmost faith in the organization. When everything was fine we were all gaga about SpeakAsia then why we should leave their hand when they are in problem. This is our perception and not necessary that this could be your too.

All this issue is not because of SpeakAsia but because of media channel. Wasnt everything going fine before media interrupted?
Where was this same media 6months or 1 yr back?

Regarding opening of bank account - Its NOT a SAVINGS bank account which they are trying to open. Its A Current Account with Foreign Remittance and EDI Exchange - This DEFINITELY takes time. It CANNOT happen in a weeks time. If you think what we are saying in wrong then please feel free to consult a CA or any senior bank officials

They have given a DATE - By 27th July - ALL issues will be resolved.

rgds
Team BizBasket

Admin
Admin

http://www.bizbasket.net/

Back to top Go down

SPEAKASIA  BE WARE !! Empty Re: SPEAKASIA BE WARE !!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down